Indications : Traditionally used to promote renal water elimination. Traditionally used as an adjuvant of diuresis cures in benign urinary disorders.
€4.00 - €13.00
Indications : Herbal medicine. The Cranberry (American cranberry - Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton) is traditionally consumed across the Atlantic in the form of drinks or culinary preparations. Its berries are nowadays appreciated for the female well-being.
Indications: Known for its draining virtues, the heather is used to support the urinary comfort. Moreover, it contributes to the elimination of water.
Indications: Tradtionally used as an adjunct to benign urinary disorders, to increase the amount of urine to improve urinary elimination.
Its use is restricted to the specified indication on the sole basis of the length of time it has been used.
Because of its content of vitamin C, potassium, raphanin, a substance that gives the plant an antiseptic and antibacterial power, antioxidants, isothiocyanates and glucosinolates, with antifungal, antibacterial, anti-carcinogenic and antimutagenic properties, the artichoke provides many therapeutic benefits.
- to improve digestive function
- facilitate the urinary elimination of toxins
- reduce water retention
- regulate weight
Phytostandard® of Orthosiphon and Pilosella is a food supplement based on extracts of orthosiphon(Orthosiphon stamineus Benth) and pilosella(Hieracium pilosella L.).
- Artichoke and dandelion support detoxification, keep the liver healthy and aid digestion
- Milk thistle and dandelion contribute to the proper functioning of the gallbladder
- Milk thistle, an antioxidant, supports the liver function and promotes the elimination of toxins
- In-depth and complete action on the hepatic sphere