Description Ducray Anacaps Expert Chronic hair loss 30 capsules
The ANACAPS EXPERT food supplement helps to prevent hair loss and maintain strong and healthy hair¹.
It boosts the microcirculation of the scalp² and helps fight against hair loss¹.
Based on active plant ingredients, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, vegan and gluten-free, it covers 80% of the needs in BIOTINE, vitamin B8.
In its formula: VENUS HAIR to help slow down hair loss¹ and maintain healthy hair and nails, MYRTILLE to help activate the microcirculation² of the scalp, SULPHUR Amino Acids, and vitamin B6 to help normal synthesis of cysteine and BIOTIN (vitamin B8)³ to maintain a normally strong and resistant hair, IRON to help reduce fatigue.
1 capsule per day in a recommended 3-month course of treatment, helps to bring strength and resistance to hair.
Advantage Anacaps Expert chronic hair loss
The food supplement ANACAPS EXPERT which contains vegetable credits answers the needs for the chronic fall of hair. And covers in particular 80% of the needs in Biotin (vitamin B8).
Benefits Anacaps Expert chronic hair loss
- Prevents hair loss¹
- Helps maintain strength and resistance to keratin and hair fiber³
Directions for use Ducray Anacaps Expert Chronic hair loss 30 capsules
1 time per day - Recommended in 3 months cure
- Take 1 capsule in the morning with a large glass of water, during a meal
- 3 months cure recommended
- The intake of this food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Precautions for use :
- Reserved for adults and teenagers from 15 years old, not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women
not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women, people on anti-diabetic medication or suffering from diseases that result in an abnormal accumulation of iron
- Do not leave within the reach of children
- Do not exceed the indicated daily dose
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C
Composition Ducray Anacaps Expert Chronic hair loss 30 capsules
Zinc, Vitamin B5, Biotin (Vitamin B8), Iron, Vitamin B6
|Biotin (Vitamin B8)
*% NRV: Dietary Reference Value