DAFLON 500MG 120 TABLETS FILM
Daflon 500 mg tablet is a vasculoprotector and a venotonic. It stimulates blood circulation and fights against capillary fragility.
It relieves the feeling of heavy legs and the symptoms of the hemorrhoidal crisis.
DAFLON 500 MG
Micronised purified flavonoid fraction
Please read this leaflet carefully before taking this medicine. It contains important information for your treatment.
If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist on our online pharmacy.
Keep this leaflet, you may need to read it again.
If you need more information and advice, ask your pharmacist at our online pharmacy.
If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
If you notice any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet, or if you experience any of the effects mentioned as serious, please tell your doctor or pharmacist at our online pharmacy.
In this leaflet :
- WHAT IS DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet
- HOW DO I TAKE DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet?
- WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
- HOW TO USE DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet?
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. WHAT IS DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Drugs acting on the capillaries - C Cardiovascular system.
This drug is a venotonic (it increases the tone of the veins), and a vasculoprotector (it increases the resistance of small blood vessels).
It is recommended in the treatment of venous circulation disorders (heavy legs, pain, impatience of the first decubitus) and in the treatment of functional signs related to hemorrhoidal crisis.
2. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet
Never take DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet:
If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the micronized purified flavonoid fraction or any of the other components.
Precautions for use
Take care with DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet:
- Hemorrhoidal crisis:
If hemorrhoidal disorders do not subside in 15 days, it is essential to consult your doctor.
- Disorders of the venous circulation:
- This treatment has all its effectiveness when it is associated with a good hygiene of life.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, heat, prolonged standing and excess weight.
- Walking and possibly wearing adapted stockings will help blood circulation.
Interactions with other medications
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medication, including medication obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist on our online pharmacy.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, or if you are pregnant and plan to take this medication, consult your doctor.
In the absence of data on the passage into breast milk, breastfeeding is not recommended during treatment.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on our online pharmacy before taking any medication.
3. HOW TO TAKE DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet
- Venous insufficiency DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet : 2 tablets per day, i.e. one tablet at midday and one tablet in the evening at mealtimes.
- In hemorrhoidal crisis DAFLON 500 mg film-coated tablets : the dosage is 6 tablets per day for 4 days, then 4 tablets per day for the following 3 days with meals.
Symptoms and instructions in case of overdose
If you have taken more DAFLON 500 mg film-coated tablets than you should have:
An overdose may cause a worsening of the side effects.
If you have taken more DAFLON 500 mg film-coated tablet than you should, please contact your doctor or pharmacist at our online pharmacy.
4. WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
Description of side effects
Like all medicines, DAFLON 500 mg film-coated tablets may have undesirable effects, although not everyone is subject to them.
A few cases of common digestive disorders and neurovegetative disorders (feeling of discomfort) have been described, which do not require discontinuation of treatment.
Reporting side effects
If you experience any side effects, please tell your doctor or pharmacist at our online pharmacy. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet
5. HOW TO USE DAFLON 500 mg, film-coated tablet
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date stated on the box.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Conditions of storage
- No special storage conditions.
- If necessary, warnings against certain visible signs of deterioration
Do not dispose of the medicine in the sewage system or in the household waste. Ask your pharmacist on our online pharmacy what to do with unused medicines.
These measures will help protect the environment.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Complete list of active ingredients and excipients
What does DAFLON 500 mg film-coated tablet contain?
The active ingredients are :
- Micronized purified flavonoid fraction ................................................................................. 500,000 mg
Corresponding to :
- Diosmin 90 percent ................................................................................ 450,000 mg
- Flavonoids expressed as hesperidin 10 percent .................................... 50,000 mg
- Average moisture ....................................................................................... 20,000 mg
For one film-coated tablet
The other components are :
Sodium carboxymethyl starch, microstalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, talc. Film coating: titanium dioxide (E 171), glycerol, sodium lauryl sulfate, macrogol 6000, hypromellose, iron oxide yellow (E 172), iron oxide red (E 172), magnesium stearate.
Add Other Product These products may interest you
Tadenan 50 mg is a drug formulated from African plum tree extract. It is recommended in the treatment of certain disorders of miction (emission of urine) related to prostate hypertrophy
Indications: Elusanes Royal Jelly contains royal jelly and pollen. The Royal Jelly is elaborated by the bees.
The pollen is a natural substance which the bees collect and which is essential to their survival.
Multivitamins and immunity
12 vitamins, 7 minerals, 4 ferments, Immu4G complex
30 triple release tablets
Microbiosys Immune defences is a food supplement advised during the changes of season or periods of intense activity. Indeed, the body sometimes tends to suffer from a lack of form. At such times, the natural defence system can become more fragile. It is therefore necessary to help the body to regain its vitality.
The alcoholic solution, the water of the jacobins of the Gascard brothers is a medicine made up of plants having stimulating and tonic properties
It can be used in case of discomfort, weakness due to intense effort or difficult digestion
Indications: The Grapefruit Seed Extract is a solution of natural origin which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system thanks to its contribution in Vitamin C.
EPP 800+ also integrates essential oils.
Medicine recommended in the treatment of gastric or duodenal ulcer, but also in the prevention of duodenal ulcer. In the form of drinkable suspension,
Indications: This medication is indicated for the treatment of skin irritation, particularly in cases of diaper rash (red bottoms) in infants.