VISMED MULTI 10ML
Description: Vismed multi is recommended for moderate and severe dry eyeconditions.
Vismed Multi is recommended for moderate and severe dry eye conditions.
Vismed Multi contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural polymer also present in the structures of the human eye. The particular physical characteristics of sodium hyaluronate give Vismed Multi its viscoelastic and water retention properties. It thus forms a stable film on the surface of the eye which is only very slowly removed by the fluttering of the eyelids.
Vismed Multi thus combines a prolonged effect with maximum comfort. Due to its special composition, Vismed Multi is very well tolerated. It does not contain any preservatives.
ndredients: sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, water for injection
Instructions for use:
- Remove the tamper-evident ring before the first administration.
- Remove the protective cap. Tilt the head back and position the tip of the vial over the eye to be treated.
- Pull the lower eyelid down with the index finger of one hand.
- Squeeze the body of the vial and a drop of Vismed Multi will flow easily. Unless otherwise recommended, instill 1 to 2 drops of Vismed Multi into the eye as often as necessary.
- A few blinks of the eyelids will ensure that the solution is evenly distributed over the ocular surface in a clear, long-lasting film.
- Vismed Multi can be used while wearing contact lenses (rigid or soft).
Contraindications : Hypersensitivity to any of the product's components.
Special warn ings: Do not administer Vismed Multi at the same time as other drugs or ophthalmic products as it may alter their effects.
- Do not touch the open tip of the bottle and do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the bottle.
- Replace the protective cap after use.
- Do not use Vismed Multi if the bottle is damaged.
- Vismed Multi can be used up to 3 months after the first use.
- Store between 2° and 25°C.
- Do not use Vismed Multi after the expiry date indicated on the bottle and the box.
- If the problems persist during the use of Vismed Multi, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Packaging: 10 ml bottle
Add Other Product These products may interest you
Pouxit Végétal is indicated in the treatment of the lice and the nits in the adult and the child of more than 6 months.this product does not contain insecticide with the neurotoxic mode of action on the louse, it acts by physical effect.
30 minutes of pose, 1 only application.
RAP Phyto cream has been developed to provide comfort and lightness to your legs throughout the day. It can also be used in the evening to soothe the sensation of heavy legs.
Indications: Gavisconell is used in the treatment of symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (heartburn, acid reflux).
Gavisconell belongs to the family of antacids of local action. It forms a viscous gel that floats in the stomach and protects the esophagus in case of reflux of stomach contents.
This medicine liquefies the secretions (mucus) present in the bronchi. It facilitates their evacuation by coughing.
It is used in case of fatty cough with difficulty to spit, in particular during acute bronchitis.
CRISTAL glycerine suppositories for children (over 30 months) is a medicine indicated for the symptomatic treatment of low-grade constipation, particularly due to rectal dyschezia. Also indicated in preparation for endoscopic examinations of the rectum.
Indications: This medicine is recommended for the treatment or adjunctive treatment of certain skin or mucous membrane disorders (mycoses), due to microscopic fungi (candidiasis, dermatophytes, pityriasis versicolor).
Weleda Rhinodoron Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera 20 ml is an injectable solution that moistens, cleans and cares for the nasal mucosa.
It humidifies the nasal fossae when the air is dry and is appropriate as complementary care in the event of hay fever.
Indication: Hygiene of the nose. Adults, children and infants.
Indications: Insect screen family is an anti-mosquito repellent which offers an effective protection to all the family, from 6 months and the pregnant woman, in the activities of the everyday life. It effectively repels mosquitoes, ticks, augusts and flies.
Indications: Adjunctive treatment of diffuse alopecia.
Bepanthene 250 mg/ml is used in case of diffuse hair loss. A box contains 6 ampoules of 2 m.
Homeopathic medicine traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of chickenpox: skin itching and vesicles after at least one medical opinion.
BACTICIDE is a hydro-alcoholic gel for hand antisepsis. It is an effective solution for the rapid and efficient elimination of a wide range of microbial agents (viruses, bacteria, fungi,...).