COOPER EAU OXYGENEE 10 VOLUMES 250ML
This medicine is recommended for antiseptic cleaning of eroded skin and small wounds as well as for bleeding from small superficial wounds.
This medicine is recommended:
- for antiseptic cleaning of eroded skin and small wounds.
- for bleeding from small superficial wounds.
Route of administration
- Use pure hydrogen peroxide at 10 volumes for cleaning injured skin and small wounds.
- Apply pure hydrogen peroxide 10 volumes on small bleeding superficial wounds.
IN ALL THE CASES TO CONFORM STRICTLY TO THE PRESCRIPTION OF YOUR DOCTOR.
Never use COOPER 10 VOLUME HYDROGENATED WATER, solution for cutaneous application:
This medicine MUST NOT BE USED in contact with the eyes.
Precautions for use
Take care with COOPER 10 VOLUME OXYGENATED WATER, solution for cutaneous application:
- The solution must be used immediately after opening the package.
- Do not use to irrigate closed or semi-closed cavities, or on highly vascularised wounds or under occlusive dressings. This product must be used in strict compliance with its indications.
- Do not use to disinfect medical-surgical equipment.
Precautions for use
Do not swallow.
Do not use hydrogen peroxide at the same time as another antiseptic solution.
250 ml bottle
Add Other Product These products may interest you
NiQuitin chewing gums are always at hand and throughout the day, NiQuitin® chewing gums allow you, with an easy and discreet gesture, to fight effectively against your feelings of withdrawal.
It is used either to stop smoking permanently or to stop smoking temporarily.
This medication is an ophthalmic gel.
It is recommended for the relief of irritation symptoms related to dry eyes (when there is a lack of tears).
Maginjectable 0.8% is a drug in the form of magnesium injection solution is indicated in the treatment of certain major magnesium deficiencies during parenteral nutrition.
Indications: This medicine is indicated in adults: - in case of difficult digestion, especially with intestinal bloating - as a complement to rehydration and/or dietary measures, in the symptomatic treatment of diarrhoea
Description: Aphtavea forms a protective film that isolates the canker sore or lesion from the oral cavity and thus reduces pain.
Indications: This medication is indicated for the treatment of skin irritation, particularly in cases of diaper rash (red bottoms) in infants.
The medicine Biogaran borax / boric acid is a solution for ophthalmic washing. This medicine is indicated for washing the eyes in case of eye irritation in adults and children.
In 1 ml of solution there is 12 mg of Borax and 18 mg of boric acid.
Other components are sodium chloride, rose water concentrate, purified water.