L52 Lehning Influenza-like states - 60 orodispersible tablets
Aches and pains, fever, headaches, chills - From 30 months
- Traditionally advised in flu-like conditions with aches, fever, chills and headaches. This medicine is in the form of orodispersible tablets and is reserved for children over 30 months and adults
- This medication is composed of the following homeopathic strains: Aconitum napellus 3DH, Arnica montana 3 DH, Belladonna 3 DH, Bryonia 3 DH, China rubra 3 DH, Drosera 2 DH, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3 DH, Gelsemium 6 DH, Senega 2 DH and Eucalyptus globulus TM
- For adults take two tablets 5 to 8 times daily depending on symptoms. It is advised to space the catches as soon as the symptoms improve and to stop taking this homeopathic treatment as soon as the symptoms disappear
- For children from 30 months to 12 years old, the intake is limited to one tablet 5 to 8 times a day.
- Be careful, the tablet must be dissolved in water before administration to avoid false routes for children from 30 months to 6 years. For people over 6 years old, the tablet is to be put under the tongue, sublingually
- You are advised to take the orodispersible tablets outside of meals
Add Other Product These products may interest you
Indications : This medicine is a complex (association) of homeopathic components. It is used in the homeopathic treatment of hoarseness, voice extinction or laryngitis.
CAMILIA, is a homeopathic medicine traditionally used in disorders attributed to teething (pain and redness of the gums, hypersalivation, irritability ...) in infants. Drinkable solution in single-dose container
Homeopathic medicine traditionally used in cases of stage fright, apprehension, anxiety (tremors, diarrhea, restless sleep, emotional palpitations).
Indications: This medicine is a complex (association) of homeopathic components. It is used in the homeopathic treatment of bone mineralization disorders, growth and during lactation.
Arnica Montana is a homeopathic medicine usually used in the treatment of hematomas (bumps), bruises, contusions and muscle fatigue.
Indications : Homeopathic medicine traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of transient allergic rhinitis (hay fever) and transient allergic conjunctivitis.
Description : Rheumatic conditions
Homeopathic medicine traditionally used for rheumatic pain and gout (requires a medical diagnosis).
- Read the instructions carefully
- Contains alcohol and sucrose
- Not to be used by pregnant women