Joint malfunction (knees, hip, back, ankle, shoulder, wrist...) can be observed at any time in life and unpleasant sensations set in or recur. With age, the practice of a sport, the changes of season, a bad posture, the joints become fragile. To help maintain mobility and stay in shape, CHONDROSTÉO+ is the ideal food supplement.
Developed by the Laboratoire des Granions, Chondrostéo+ provides you with an ultra-reinforced action thanks to a complete formula including :
- Glucosamine HCL dosed at 1126 mg
- Chondroitin sulphate dosed at 150 mg
- Harpagophytum traditionally used to promote joint comfort
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane or MSM containing Sulfur
- Blackcurrant leaves and Meadowsweet help to improve joint mobility.
- Minerals and trace elements: Calcium and Manganese contributing to the maintenance of bone capital, Bamboo extract titrated in silicon, and finally Copper contributing to the maintenance of connective tissues including cartilage
Your tablets have changed in appearance
They no longer contain colouring agents (titanium dioxide, indigotine), which gives them a natural colour that may change over time. In addition, please note that the composition and effectiveness of Chondrostéo+ remain identical
Directions for use:
3 tablets in 1 dose with a large glass of water preferably in the morning during breakfast
To be used in a minimum program of one month and to be renewed if necessary.
To be kept away from heat and humidity
Precautions for use:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- It is advisable to consume this supplement as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Not recommended for people allergic to salicylates (meadowsweet), for people under anti-coagulant treatment (meadowsweet), in case of ulcers (stomach or duodenum), in case of gallstones (harpagophytum), in children and teenagers (meadowsweet).
Glucosamine HCL (shellfish), plants: harpagophytum extract (maltodextrin) - meadowsweet - blackcurrant - bamboo extract, minerals: tricalcium phosphate - calcium carbonate (corn starch) - manganese gluconate - copper gluconate, methyl sulfonyl methane, chondroitin sulfate, anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate - mono and diglycerides of fatty acids
Coating ingredients: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
May contain traces of iodine